Has it been a year or more since you last compared quotes for the cheapest Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Austin? Finding the cheapest insurance for a Cadillac Escalade EXT in Texas can be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to save time.
There are both good and bad ways to find insurance online and we'll show you the proper way to price shop coverage on a Cadillac and obtain the cheapest rates either online or from Austin insurance agents.
If you already have coverage or are looking for a new policy, you can use these techniques to get lower rates while maintaining coverages. Comparing rates for cheaper protection in Austin is not as difficult as people think. Drivers just need to use the most time-saving way to compare rates from many different companies online.
Check for these discounts
Car insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but there are discounts available that many people don't even know exist. Certain credits will be shown when you purchase, but a few must be manually applied before you get the savings.
- Accident Waiver - This one isn't a discount, but companies like Allstate, State Farm and GEICO will forgive one accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear prior to being involved in the accident.
- Defensive Driver Discounts - Successfully completing a driver safety class could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Paper-free Discount - A handful of insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up on their website.
- Pay Early and Save - By making one initial payment rather than paying in monthly installments you can avoid the installment charge.
- Responsible Drivers - Drivers without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Austin car insurance quote compared to accident prone drivers.
- Military Deployment Discount - Being on active duty in the military could mean lower premium rates.
- Air Bag Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may qualify for discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Savings for New Vehicles - Buying a new car instead of a used Escalade EXT can be considerably cheaper because new model year vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Policy Bundle Discount - When you have multiple policies with one company you could earn a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Government Employee Discount - Being employed by or retired from a federal job could provide a small rate reduction with certain companies.
Consumers should know that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
A list of car insurance companies and the discounts they provide are detailed below.
- Travelers offers discounts including save driver, student away at school, IntelliDrive, new car, payment discounts, continuous insurance, and multi-car.
- 21st Century offers premium reductions for homeowners, anti-lock brakes, student driver, defensive driver, driver training, and air bags.
- State Farm has discounts for multiple policy, good driver, student away at school, driver's education, and accident-free.
- GEICO may have discounts that include emergency military deployment, air bags, multi-vehicle, membership and employees, anti-theft, and military active duty.
- SAFECO may include discounts for accident prevention training, homeowner, safe driver, teen safe driver, drive less, and multi-car.
- AAA discounts include good driver, anti-theft, education and occupation, good student, multi-policy, AAA membership discount, and multi-car.
Before you buy a policy, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. Discounts may not apply in every state. If you would like to view car insurance companies with the best discounts in Texas, click here.
Most of the larger companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive allow consumers to get insurance quotes direct online. Getting Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance prices online is very simple as you just type in your coverage information into a form. After you complete the form, the company's rating system automatically orders your driving and credit reports and returns a price quote based on these and other factors.
The ability to get online price quotes for Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Austin makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it's also necessary to compare as many rates as possible if you want to find a lower rate.
If you want to find out what other companies charge, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you replicate the coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This helps ensure you will receive rate quotes for similar insurance coverage.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Texas. If the list has multiple companies, it's a good idea that you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade EXT 4WD||$264||$542||$496||$30||$148||$1,480||$123|
|Escalade EXT Luxury Edition 4WD||$348||$694||$496||$30||$148||$1,716||$143|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, and safe-driver. Information does not factor in specific garaging location which can increase or decrease auto insurance rates significantly.
Careless drivers pay higher rates
The information below shows how speeding tickets and accidents influence Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The prices are based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Rate comparison of male drivers versus female drivers
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Cadillac Escalade EXT auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no accidents or driving violations, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
When to talk to an insurance agency
A small number of people just want to get advice from a local agent and that is not a bad decision Experienced insurance agents can help you build your policy and help file insurance claims. An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. Buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is especially important in Austin.
By using this short form, the coverage information is emailed to companies in Austin that provide free Austin car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to even leave your home due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. In the event you want to quote rates for a specific company, just find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
If you want to use a reliable insurance agent, it's helpful to know the different types of agencies and how they operate. Insurance agents are considered either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both sell insurance policies, but it's worth mentioning how they differ since it can affect the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Independent insurance agents do not sell for just one brand so as a result can place your coverage with any number of different companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier which requires no work on your part.
When comparing insurance rates, we highly recommend that you compare quotes from several independent insurance agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Most can insure with less well-known companies which could offer lower prices.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Austin who can help you get price quotes.
- Greater Texas Insurance
9809 Anderson Mill Rd - Austin, TX 78750 - (512) 250-5055 - View Map
- All Texas Insurance
6700 Middle Fiskville Rd # 303 - Austin, TX 78752 - (512) 459-7979 - View Map
- Reed Insurance Agency
2579 Western Trails Blvd #240 - Austin, TX 78745 - (512) 892-4555 - View Map
Agents in the exclusive channel can only place business with one company and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. These agents are unable to give you multiple price quotes so you might not find the best rates. These agents are well trained on what they offer which can be an advantage. Consumers frequently purchase coverage from exclusives mostly because of the brand name and solid financial strength.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Austin who can help you get price quote information.
- Greg Pearson - State Farm Insurance Agent
8705 Shoal Creek Blvd #102 - Austin, TX 78757 - (512) 451-0188 - View Map
- Stuart Nalewaik - State Farm Insurance Agent
1717 W 6th St #214 - Austin, TX 78703 - (512) 382-6019 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Cheri Roman
8103 Brodie Ln Ste 7 - Austin, TX 78745 - (512) 282-9999 - View Map
Choosing an auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a low price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
If you feel you receive positive feedback for all questions you ask and locked in a price quote, you may have just found an auto insurance agent that meets your needs to provide insurance coverage. Keep in mind consumers can terminate your policy for any reason so never feel that you are permanently stuck with a specific agent for a certain time period.
Get the best coverage at the lowest price
We just covered some good ideas how you can find lower-cost Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Austin. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the most savings is with the smaller companies.
When trying to cut insurance costs, make sure you don't buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are many occasions where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage only to find out that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the best cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Cheap Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Austin can be purchased both online as well as from insurance agents, so you need to quote Austin car insurance with both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not provide price quotes online and most of the time these small insurance companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
For more information, feel free to browse the following helpful articles:
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a 20 Year Old Female in Austin? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Good Students in Austin? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance After a Speeding Ticket in Austin? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for First-time Drivers in Austin? (FAQ)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)