How long have you put off shopping around for lower-priced insurance rates in Austin, TX? Austin buyers have options when searching for affordable Chevy City Express insurance. They can either waste time driving around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons.
There is a right way and a wrong way to find insurance online so we're going to tell you the absolute fastest way to price shop coverage for a new or used Chevy and get the best price possible.
Consumers need to do rate comparisons on a regular basis because rates change regularly. Even if you got the lowest rate on Chevy City Express insurance in Austin a year ago you may be paying too much now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you're about to find out the right way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Auto insurance providers offering cheap rate quotes in Texas
The companies shown below offer quotes in Texas. If the list has multiple companies, it's highly recommended you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|City Express Cargo 2500 2WD||$232||$404||$514||$30||$154||$1,334||$111|
|City Express Cargo 1500 2WD||$180||$312||$500||$30||$150||$1,172||$98|
|City Express Cargo 3500 2WD||$364||$728||$514||$30||$154||$1,790||$149|
|City Express 2500 LT 2WD||$288||$570||$462||$28||$138||$1,486||$124|
|City Express 2500 2WD||$178||$358||$462||$28||$138||$1,164||$97|
|City Express 2500 LS 2WD||$206||$412||$430||$26||$128||$1,202||$100|
|City Express 3500 2WD||$272||$400||$500||$30||$150||$1,352||$113|
|City Express Cargo 1500 AWD||$282||$580||$400||$24||$120||$1,406||$117|
|City Express 1500 LS 2WD||$156||$322||$430||$26||$128||$1,062||$89|
|City Express 1500 LS AWD||$294||$584||$382||$22||$114||$1,396||$116|
|City Express 1500 AWD||$336||$584||$500||$30||$150||$1,600||$133|
|City Express 1500 LT 2WD||$364||$858||$514||$30||$154||$1,920||$160|
|City Express Cargo 1500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$272||$472||$500||$30||$150||$1,424||$119|
|City Express Cargo 2500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$422||$698||$500||$30||$150||$1,800||$150|
|City Express 3500 LT 2WD||$200||$360||$388||$24||$116||$1,088||$91|
|City Express 3500 LS 2WD||$378||$584||$500||$30||$150||$1,642||$137|
|City Express 3500 2WD||$318||$660||$496||$30||$148||$1,652||$138|
|City Express 1500 LT AWD||$208||$392||$358||$22||$108||$1,088||$91|
|City Express Cargo 3500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$300||$580||$514||$30||$154||$1,578||$132|
|City Express Cargo 1500 Turbo Diesel AWD||$256||$486||$358||$22||$108||$1,230||$103|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, and claim-free. Rates do not factor in Austin location which can revise coverage prices substantially.
Chevrolet City Express insurance costs by gender and age
The information below illustrates the difference between Chevrolet City Express insurance rates for male and female drivers. Data assumes a clean driving record, no claims, full coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Can higher deductibles save money?
The diagram below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can affect Chevrolet City Express insurance premiums for different ages of insureds. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Take policy discounts and save on Chevy City Express insurance in Austin
Companies offering auto insurance do not list every available discount in a way that's easy to find, so the below list has a few of the more common as well as the least known ways to save on auto insurance.
- Discount for Passive Restraints - Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts could see savings of up to 25% or more.
- Austin Homeowners Pay Less - Simply owning a home can get you a discount because maintaining a house is proof of financial responsibility.
- No Claim Discounts - Drivers with accident-free driving histories can save substantially in comparison with drivers with a long claim history.
- Paperwork-free - Certain companies will give you a small discount get Austin auto insurance on their website.
- Active Service Discounts - Being deployed in the military could qualify you for better premium rates.
- Membership in Organizations - Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Austin is a good way to get lower rates when shopping for auto insurance.
Policy discounts save money, but most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies wouldn't make money that way. But any discount should help lower the amount you pay for coverage.
Larger auto insurance companies and their offered discounts are:
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, good student, multi-policy, online signing, and homeowner.
- Farmers Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including electronic funds transfer, early shopping, business and professional, mature driver, youthful driver, and pay in full.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for safe driver, renewal discount, driver training, youthful driver, 55 and retired, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm discounts include safe vehicle, student away at school, good driver, Drive Safe & Save, and defensive driving training.
- GEICO may have discounts that include federal employee, good student, military active duty, anti-theft, and anti-lock brakes.
- SAFECO offers discounts for accident prevention training, bundle discounts, anti-theft, safe driver, and teen safe driver.
- Liberty Mutual may offer discounts for preferred payment discount, teen driver discount, multi-car, newly retired, new move discount, and new graduate.
Check with each company or agent how you can save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policies in your area. If you would like to see a list of companies who offer cheap Chevy City Express insurance quotes in Texas, click here to view.
Auto insurance is unique, just like you
When buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really isn't a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether you would benefit from an agent's advice.
- Am I covered when driving someone else's vehicle?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- What does UM/UIM cover?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Who is covered by my policy?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you don't have a local agent, complete this form. It's fast, free and can help protect your family.
Compare prices but buy from a local Austin insurance agency
Some consumers would rather visit with an insurance agent and that is not a bad decision Good agents can make sure you are properly covered and help you file claims. An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to. Supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Austin.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, the coverage information is submitted to insurance agents in Austin who will return price quotes to get your business. It's much easier because you don't need to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent to you. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you would need to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Below are Austin auto insurance companies that are able to give price quote information for Chevy City Express insurance in Austin.
- Greater Texas Insurance
9809 Anderson Mill Rd - Austin, TX 78750 - (512) 250-5055 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Fleming and Conway Agency
3435 Greystone Dr Ste 107 - Austin, TX 78731 - (512) 345-0005 - View Map
- Tony Reyes - State Farm Insurance Agent
9811 S IH 35 Frontage Rd #120 - Austin, TX 78744 - (512) 851-2539 - View Map
- EZ Insurance Agency - Main
4502 S Congress Ave - Austin, TX 78745 - (512) 444-4040 - View Map
Picking an insurance company needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
Beware of misleading insurance ads
Texas consumers can't escape the ads that promise big savings for switching from the likes of State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. They all seem to advertise claims of big savings if you change to their company.
How can each company charge lower premium rates? It's all in the words they use.
Insurance companies have underwriting criteria for the type of customer that will not have excessive claims. For instance, a desirable risk might be described as over the age of 45, owns their home, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. A customer getting a price quote who meets those qualifications will probably get the lowest car insurance rates as well as save a lot on Austin Chevy City Express insurance if they switch.
Potential insureds who don't meet these standards will be charged higher rates and this can result in the customer buying from a different company. The ad wording is "drivers who switch" not "everybody who quotes" save that much when switching. That's why companies can truthfully state the savings.
This emphasizes why you need to compare free Austin auto insurance quotes often. Because without a comparison, you cannot know with any certainty which company will provide the lowest Chevy City Express insurance in Austin.
More effort can pay off
People leave their current company for any number of reasons including delays in paying claims, delays in responding to claim requests, denial of a claim and even extreme rates for teen drivers. It doesn't matter why you want to switch switching car insurance companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Low-cost Chevy City Express insurance in Austin is definitely available from both online companies and with local Austin insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers do not provide the ability to get a quote online and usually these small, regional companies only sell through independent agents.
You just read a lot of ways to find cheap Chevy City Express insurance in Austin. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better chance you'll have of finding inexpensive Austin auto insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest prices come from a lesser-known regional company.
More detailed car insurance information is available at these sites:
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota RAV4 in Austin? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Austin Auto Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Sentra? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford Escape in Austin? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a 20 Year Old Male in Austin? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for a Nissan Altima in Austin? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for a Dodge Ram in Austin? (FAQ)
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)